Nowadays world's energy demands and consumptions are in a continuous increasing trend and the technologies developed by means of organic semiconductives are gaining great importance. Organic Electronic Technologies Group is working on the field of developing materials aimed to use for renewable energy, illuminating and recovery of wasted heath. Currently the projects supported by Ministry of Developments for Organic Electronic Technologies and R&D are carried out by the group.
1. Developing of novel fluorescence materials
2. Organic light emitting devices (OLED)applications
3. Organic solar cells (OPV) applications
4. Developing of Organic-hybrid thermoelectric materials
5. Fluorescence imaging applications for biologic systems
6. Detecting systems for energic materials
7. Graphene and derivative applications