To become a leading and competent applied research/technology center in the field of chemical technologies.
The mission of the institute is to lead the development of chemical technologies in accordance with national sustainable development goals and in parallel with the development of chemistry in the world.In this context, the institute aims to conduct research and application projects in chemical technologies for the medium and long term needs of Turkey and to make a contribution to the country’s economy as well as science and technology.
Chemical Technology Institute aims to lead the development of chemical technologies in accordance with national sustainable development goals and in parallel with the technological developments in the world. In this context, the institute aims to conduct research and application projects in chemical technologies for the medium and long term needs and EU integration process of Turkey and to make a contribution to the country’s economy as well as science and technology.
Chemical Technology Institute cooperates with the other units of Marmara Research Center and TÜBİTAK and with domestic and foreign organizations conducting chemical researches and applications in order to continuously improve the infrastructure and project development potentials in these fields.
In line with the Quality and Environment Policy of TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Center,
the Chemical Technology Institute aims to conduct researches and achieve the highest possible success and creativity in its field of expertise, to develop new technologies and fields of expertise, to improve the competitive power of Turkey and the welfare of the society with its contributions to the economy.
Within this context, the Chemical Technology Institute is committed to providing its clients with high quality services meeting the requirements of regulatory quality standards, including EN ISO/IEC 17025 on General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, EN ISO 9001:2000 on Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 on Environmental Management Systems.The employees of the institute;
- Believe in the importance of continuous improvement in their services and products.
- Never take part in any activity which would lead to the weakening or loss of the competence of laboratories, and the reliability or confidentiality of the results.
Management team of the institute is committed to;
- Conforming to national and international regulations and legislations on environment, occupational health and safety,
- Taking into consideration the environmental impacts, occupational health and safety risks and defining the monitoring methods while planning and/or realizing new investments,
- Making use of the natural resources efficiently and supporting their reuse and recycle,
- Eliminating the impacts of any environmental accident and emergency and the occupational health and safety risks during its activities and reducing their harms,
- Providing a laboratory environment that meets the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 International Standards in order to deliver a service of ever increasing quality to its clients,
- Being a leading institute, nationally and internationally, thanks to its mission and service quality which is accompanied by reliability, honesty, impartiality, confidentiality, continuous improvement and scientific approach;
- Ensuring that its employees are not subjected to any internal or external pressure that would affect their judgment and making sure that they understand their responsibilities,
- Carrying out all necessary activities in order for all the laboratory personnel to adopt, learn and implement the quality system certification and quality policy.